How joinEdTech processes your personal data?
Dear joinEdTech.org User, we are very happy to inform you that joinEdTech.org is GDPR (RODO) compliant! We are also delighted to present you with the way we use your personal data. Rest assured that when processing your data we are keeping up the highest standards and do not exploit the data in any way.
I am a candidate and:
- I submit an application through an external form of job ad advertiser:
- We are not involved in such data processing in any way, since the application is being placed in an external system governed by the advertiser to which we just redirect you. Any requests related to your personal data, have to be sent directly to job ad advertiser.
I am a recruiter and:
- I post a job ad, company profile, and/or have an account in the employer’s panel:
- Your personal data is used only to contact you in the context of the provided service.
- And I gave an additional marketing info consent:
- If you give additional consent for sending of marketing info, we can ping you from time to time with some new cool products or promotions.
- I want to send some requests related to my data and/or given consents:
- You can send us a request at any time using: email@example.com