Articulate develops e-learning software, content, and community that provides online training courses. The company’s 40,000+ customers worldwide include 93 percent of Fortune 100 companies, 19 of the 20 top-ranked U.S. universities, and organizations in virtually every industry.
Articulate Global was founded in 2002 by Adam Schwartz and is headquartered in New York, United States.
"We are called to create an equitable, sustainable, and empowering workplace. We strive to be the brightest corner of the universe, where everyone feels empowered, valued, and safe to be their whole selves at work."
- Legal Name - Articulate Global Inc.
- Company Type - For Profit
- Headquarters Region - New York, US
- Founded Date - 2002
- Founder - Lucy Suros
- Headcount - 251 - 500 employees
- Last Funding Type - Series A (Total funding, 1 round - $1.5B)
- Backing VCs - General Atlantic, Iconiq Growth, Blackstone Accelerates Growth
- Business Model - B2B
- YouTube channel
- Contact Email