Nearpod is a student engagement platform that provides real-time insights into student understanding through interactive lessons, interactive videos, gamified learning, formative assessment, and activities — all in a single platform.
The concept is simple. A teacher can create presentations that can contain Quizzes, Polls, Videos, Images, Drawing-Boards, Web Content and so on.
- Legal Name - Nearpod Inc.
- Company Type - For Profit
- Headquarters Region - Greater Miami Area, East Coast, Southern US
- Founded Date - 2012
- Founders - Felipe Sommer, Oscar Waldman, Emiliano Abramzon, Pep Carrera (CEO)
- Headcount - employees
- Last Funding Type - Series B (Total Funding: $30.7M)
- Backing VCs - Insight Partners, NewSchools Venture Fund
- Business Model - B2B
- YouTube channel
- Contact Email