OpenSesame is an e-learning company that provides online training courses for businesses and employees. With the most comprehensive catalog of e-learning courses from the world’s top publishers, it helps in every step of the way, from finding courses, mapping them to core competencies, syncing them with LMS to increasing utilization, and improvingL&D programs.
Our mission is helping companies develop the world’s most productive and admired workforces.
- Legal Name - OpenSesame Inc.
- Company Type - For Profit
- Headquarters Region - West Coast, Western US
- Founded Date - 2011
- Founder - Don Spear
- Headcount - 201 - 500 employees
- Last Funding Type - Series D (Total Funding: $97M)
- Backing VCs - JMI Equity, FTV Capital, Altos Ventures, Partech
- Business Model - B2B
- YouTube channel
- Contact Email