Cialfo is a leading platform connecting students, higher education institutions and counselors through technology driven solutions. Launched in 2017 with a mission to make education accessible to 100 million students, Cialfo provides a range of mobile and web solutions to students, K-12 institutions and higher education institutions. We’re one of the fastest-growing edtech startups in the region, consistently charting new heights!
Are you a people-oriented person and enjoy looking for ways to enhance other people’s journey? If it’s a yes, join us in our Client Experience team and support our clients on their Cialfo journey through the discovery of needs and strategic matching of bulletproof solutions, all within our platform. Work cross-functionally with other departments and transform every point of contact into an opportunity to turn a stranger into our client, and a client into our vocal advocate.Job Description
Cialfo is seeking a Director, Global Technical Support
to meet the needs of our ever-growing user base. This global position will be based in India, Delhi NCR. In this role, you will be responsible for leading a team located in Cialfo’s key regions of North America, APAC and EMEA. The Director is responsible for all staffing, system, process, and KPI aspects required to achieve and surpass SLA’s and client expectations. This role reports directly to the Vice President of Client Experience.Responsibilities
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to build your team:
Enhance And Elevate Our Client Solutions Center
- Build a 24/7 technical support team to serve clients users of our SaaS-based platform from universities and high schools from around the world.
- Hire and train Client Experience Associates for frontline support and Tier 2 support needs in preparation for peak usage seasons.
- Manage day-to-day operations and provide support and direction to regional technical support team managers or leads.
- Provide leadership to the team through training, coaching, feedback, development goals, and performance management.
- Mentor team leaders/managers and team members regarding the client journey and drive client happiness.
- Develop operational plans, procedures, and policies for the functional areas of responsibility ensuring Service Level Agreements, Outcome and Key Results, Key Performance Indicators, etc. are met or exceeded and compliance requirements are met.
- Define and implement methods, procedures, tools, and policies to ensure that high-quality service is delivered to clients.
- Develop and implement a plan to support queries from multiple channels utilized by our global repertoire of clients from over 70+ countries; including in-app chat, WeChat, What’s App, social media and client community, and the client experience management team.
- Establish and manage effective cross-functional communication channels within and act as the liaison to deliver client feedback to our product and development teams, client experience management team and leadership.
- Implement a client-facing ticketing system that integrates with our platform and CRM.
- Work with the product and engineering teams to prepare and support product launches.
- Update and refine our client help centre.
- Deliver responsive, professional support with a “personal touch” using automation, scalability and creativity.
- Based in Delhi NCR to lead the support team on-site.
- English Speaking (C1 at least); excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Minimum 5-7 years of operational and/or management experience.
- Strong executive presence, presentation skills and business acumen.
- Skilled at talent management including assessment, retention, and succession planning.
- Knowledge of customer service platforms such as Intercom, Salesforce Service Cloud or Zendesk.
- Understanding of the Agile Development Methodology, some understanding of Ruby on Rails, MySQL, Angular, and React.
- Experience with managing JIRA tickets.
- Excellent technical and non-technical communication skills, both written and formal with proven ability across all levels, both inside and outside the company.
- Strong customer service focus and experience working with end-users; must have hands-on technical support experience and experience managing high profile customers.
- 3+ years of directly managing a technical support team. (to include: hiring, performance management, team motivation, managing risk, providing mentorship and career progressions)
- Global experience preferred the ability to operate in a 24/7- “Follow the Sun” Model.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Customer orientation and excellent interpersonal skills.
- You can guide a team through organizational strategic changes, new product releases, new clients, and more.
- Ability to be on call as required, including weekends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or Telecommunication, or equivalent working experience.
- Experience working in educational technology is a plus.
Exact benefits vary depending on your location. That said, all full-time Cialfo employees receive the following benefits:
- Paid Annual and Medical leaves
- Flexible working environment
- Medical Health Insurance
- and more...