Cialfo is a leading platform connecting students, higher education institutions and counselors through technology driven solutions. Launched in 2017 with a mission to make education accessible to 100 million students, Cialfo provides a range of mobile and web solutions to students, K-12 institutions and higher education institutions. We’re one of the fastest-growing edtech startups in the region, consistently charting new heights!
Be part of the future of global student recruitment and help us write the next big chapter in a student’s life by enriching their enrolment journey -- from helping them find their best-fit courses to pursue, to helping them cross borders and enrol in their dream universities. On top of that, we make every effort to alleviate the manual (or busy) work from counsellors so they can invest their time in meaningful student engagement. Join us in our mission to make education accessible to over 100 million students globally.Job Description
We are looking for a talented Student Education Advisor to support our Direct Apply function and link students to their dream college. The role requires a strong client service background and a profound aspiration to help students make the right decision for their next academic steps. This is a global role where the SEA will be assisting students, parents, and counselors from Cialfo schools across different regions. You help them make the right educational choices by assisting with their queries, introducing them to colleges and courses that best “fit” their profile, ensuring a smooth application process, and finally helping with any roadblocks in their application.Responsibilities
- Student & School engagement, and Public speaking
- Public speaking at student-facing events to inspire students in curating their college aspirations.
- Counsel students (And families) through the students’ college applications journey.
- Promote the merits of applying to colleges via the Cialfo platform, as well as the other benefits it brings.
- Collaborate with Growth and Client Experience teams to successfully engage schools and provide students an exceptional onboarding experience.
- Work closely with the Growth and Marketing teams to identify and stay on top of industry trends and new students’ opportunities.
- Servicing students’ applications (Students, Parents, Counselors, Teachers)
- Respond to inbound inquiries about programs listed on Cialfo.
- Stay up-to-date with programmes and university profiles of the allocated university network region.
- Nurture and keep track of student applications.
- Collaborate with enrolment stage team members to assist students in all key stages of their applications - search, application, documents, submissions, offer acceptances and enrolments.
- Creating processes & infrastructure
- Contribute in developing and adopting processes to build data to manage student success on Cialfo and CRM.
- Flexibility with regards to working times given the global nature of the team and clients.
- An understanding of universities’ academic programs and admissions processes is a plus.
- Experience working with university representatives in application and/or admission related matters is a plus.
- Experience coaching students and families
- Exceptional public speaking and presentation skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent active listening skills.
- An energy that is ignited through daily client (Students/Parents) engagement.
- A winning attitude which you use to drive outcomes.
- Solid understanding of enterprise SaaS applications (Salesforce proficient) and collaboration technology.
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor.
Exact benefits vary depending on your location. That said, all full-time Cialfo employees receive the following benefits:
- Paid Annual and Medical leaves
- Flexible working environment
- Medical Health Insurance
- and more...