Preply is a global language learning marketplace, connecting 50,000+ tutors with millions of learners from all over the world. Since the company launched in 2012, students have signed up to more than 15 million lessons.
Backed by some of the world’s leading investors, Preply is on a mission to shape the future of effective learning. Fueled by a belief that live engagement with a teacher is still the most effective way to learn a new skill, Preply is building a personalized learning space that will enable individual learners to reach their goals in the fastest way possible.
Powered by a tenfold increase in revenues over the last three years, Preply is now leading the online language tutoring segment globally and has 400+ employees of over 50 nationalities based across Barcelona, Kyiv and the US
. Preply is driven by a culture of experimentation and data-driven learnings, focused on building best-in-class consumer and enterprise solutions.
The goal of the Sales Enablement team is to increase predictable sales results by providing consistent and scalable enablement services that allow customer-facing professionals and their managers to add value to every customer interaction.
To ensure the fulfillment of the ambitious growth targets on a global level, the Enterprise team is very actively hiring a Sales Enablement Specialist
who will onboard, create scalable content and process for the team.As a Sales Enablement Specialist, You Will
What We Are Looking For
- Support the Sales team;
- Work with other areas of the organization to increase Sales efficiency (CRM and content);
- Analyze and optimize Sales outreach campaigns;
- Update the internal knowledge base;
- Organize internal training and onboardings;
- Provide market (clients and competitors) and prospect-based research;
- Create new & develop existing Sales tools;
What We Offer
- Experience in Sales or/and Sales Enablement roles: Sales Support, Sales Analysis, Market Analysis, Market Research;
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively;
- Independence, accuracy, proactivity;
- Very strong logical and analytical thinking;
- Knowledge and/or experience in the field of e-learning will be an asset;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Strong organizational skills and solution-oriented personality;
- Fluency in English;
- Knowledge of an additional language (Spanish, German or Italian) will be an asset.
Diversity, Equity, And Inclusion
- An opportunity for personal and professional growth, supported by high functioning teams, stellar investors and the exciting challenges that come with joining a company at the start of its growth trajectory.
- An environment free of bureaucracy and corporate constraints; a culture where your opinion is highly valued and appreciated.
- An open, collaborative, dynamic and international culture.
- A monthly allowance for self-development on Preply.com
- A competitive financial package, with generous leave allowance and health insurance.
Preply.com is committed to creating an inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds can thrive. We believe that the presence of different opinions and viewpoints is a key ingredient for our success as a multicultural Ed-Tech company. That means that Preply will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or veteran status.