Preply is a global language learning marketplace, connecting 50,000+ tutors with millions of learners from all over the world. Since the company launched in 2012, students have signed up to more than 15 million lessons.
Backed by some of the world’s leading investors, Preply is on a mission to shape the future of effective learning. Fueled by a belief that live engagement with a teacher is still the most effective way to learn a new skill, Preply is building a personalized learning space that will enable individual learners to reach their goals in the fastest way possible.
Powered by a tenfold increase in revenues over the last three years, Preply is now leading the online language tutoring segment globally and has 400+ employees of over 50 nationalities based across Barcelona, Kyiv and the US
. Preply is driven by a culture of experimentation and data-driven learnings, focused on building best-in-class consumer and enterprise solutions.As An Enterprise Sales Manager, You Will
What We Are Looking For
- Participate in the yearly sales planning with the global Preply Enterprise team;
- Execute the commercial strategy defined with the company management to reach revenue objectives in our key markets;
- Manage and convert a pipeline of qualified opportunities;
- Participate in the lead generation and qualification efforts when needed;
- Develop an understanding of each prospect's business needs and communicate the proposed solution effectively;
- Develop a positive relationship with key client decision-makers / influencers who are responsible for Learning and Development or Human Resources in target businesses;
- Negotiate and close deals
- Ensure that Preply Enterprise solution is promptly set up and that the client is satisfied.
What We Offer
- Native level of a Baltic or Nordic language plus full fluency in English, written and verbally.
- Experience as a Sales Manager, SDR with ability to close, or Business Development, in B2B SaaS companies;
- Demonstrated experience in web demos and distance selling;
- Short sales cycle experience (1-3 months);
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to effectively articulate our value proposition as part of an overall business solution;
- Proficiency with Sales CRM solutions (such as Salesforce, Outreach);
- Hands-on attitude, ambitious and passionate;
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent is preferred.
- An opportunity for personal and professional growth, supported by high functioning teams, stellar investors and the exciting challenges that come with joining a company at the start of its growth trajectory;
- An environment free of bureaucracy and corporate constraints; a culture where your opinion is highly valued and appreciated;
- An open, collaborative, dynamic and international culture;
- A monthly allowance for self-development on Preply.com;
- A competitive financial package, with generous leave allowance and health insurance.
Diversity, Equity, And Inclusion
- Human: We embrace diversity by fostering inclusive environments where people feel respected and safe to express their opinions.
- Hungry: We make bold, data-informed decisions to deliver high-impact solutions for our customers.
- Humble: We experiment continuously by staying open to being challenged, learning from failures and making data-informed decisions.
- Hackers: We learn by doing, focus on things that matter and move with incredible speed to create simple, creative, and scalable solutions.
- Curious: We thrive on facing challenges, diving deep to identify root causes and uncovering insights to continuously improve.
- Learners Obsessed: We put our learners at the core of everything we do to improve the effectiveness of their language learning with us.
Preply.com is committed to creating an inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds can thrive. We believe that the presence of different opinions and viewpoints is a key ingredient for our success as a multicultural Ed-Tech company. That means that Preply will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or veteran status.