OpenSesame helps develop the world’s most productive and admired workforces. With the most comprehensive catalog of elearning courses from the world’s top publishers, we are here to help you every step of the way, from finding courses, mapping them to your core competencies, syncing them with your LMS to increasing utilization and improving your L&D programs. Not only will you have the flexibility of multiple purchasing options from OpenSesame, you’ll find it simple to use and administer your elearning courses. To learn more, visit www.opensesame.com/about.
About the team
The OpenSesame Sales Development organization is committed to making our customers successful and helping our prospects realize their company learning and development objectives. We are a team, and we act like one. We collaborate, share best practices and root for each other to succeed. OpenSesame is growing at 50% Year over Year, and our customer’s needs are as well. That means that our own skills and development must match that rate of growth.
What makes our Sales Development organization unique...
- OpenSesame invests in our professional & personal growth.
- We are a group of lifelong learners, striving to make our prospects lives easier through world class learning solutions.
- We look for ways to help our prospects be as successful as they can be, knowing that will make us successful.
- We run our own businesses, in the context of an open and honest team-oriented environment.
- We do the right thing, especially when it’s hard.
- We help develop the world’s most productive and admired workforces by clearly communicating the value of OpenSesame to our prospects and outlining solutions with their success in mind.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly metrics (call, emails, leads added to SFDC, prospects added to sequence, qualified meetings set, etc.)
- Working with Account Executive to identify net-new opportunities within target accounts
- Identifying champions and key stakeholders within target accounts
- Cold calling 60+ dials a day
- Creating engaging and personalized email communications
- Setting qualified meetings for Account Executives
- Discovering new leads through internet research and social media monitoring/messaging, using tools such as LinkedIn Navigator
- Gain business knowledge through researching how different businesses operate, leadership structures, what their pain points are and challenges they face everyday
- Managing prospecting status, data integrity, and forecasting in Salesforce
- This is an individual contributor role that reports to a sales development manager who values in-the-moment coaching, weekly one on ones as well as autonomy to allow you to own your success
- Daily team huddles to celebrate wins and share goals
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Collaborate with Marketing by providing feedback and input on prospect marketing campaigns
Performance Based Objectives
- In your first 30 days, you will complete OpenSesame sales development onboarding, and learn how OpenSesame goes to market, start to build out a target account list with your account executive based on ICP (Ideal customer profile)
- After 30 days, you will be leveraging account based strategies to actively prospecting in your territory/vertical and setting qualified meetings (SALs) for your Account Executive counterpart to support your ramp goal.
- After 60 days, you will be consistently hitting call/email/leads added to the system metrics while continuing to achieve ramp goal
- 60-90 days you will be training internally to become OpenSesame Qualified, be able to successfully navigate Outreach for prospect outreach, build lead/contact/campaign member reports within Salesforce.com, as well as source new leads within LinkedIn Sales Navigator and ZoomInfo
- Within your first 90-120 days, you will have developed a solid understanding of our go to market strategy and have developed a successful relationship with your Sales Account Executive.
- Using Salesforce.com you will be keeping your activities, and meetings up to date on a daily basis.
Become the Best Version of Yourself
We want OpenSesame to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve and the world we live in. We know that a variety of perspectives and voices strengthen our ability to deliver the spark of learning to everyone. We hold ourselves accountable to create more diverse, equitable, and inclusive communities through continuous learning, personal growth, and working to support our customers. We welcome you to bring your authentic self to our team and grow beyond your expectations.