Cialfo is a leading platform connecting students, higher education institutions and counselors through technology driven solutions. Launched in 2017 with a mission to make education accessible to 100 million students, Cialfo provides a range of mobile and web solutions to students, K-12 institutions and higher education institutions. We’re one of the fastest-growing edtech startups in the region, consistently charting new heights!
Join our hardworking engineering team, who all aspires to enhance their technical skills to innovate real-world solutions in an ever-changing EduTech landscape. We welcome individuals who challenge themselves with crafting our world-class products and engineer next-generation software.Job Description
As a Full Stack Lead, you will work directly with the Product Manager to help build the product roadmap to realise Cialfo’s vision. You will also be the person responsible to hack and make things work for users in your community and globally! Imagine positively impacting users such as someone in your family - won't that be amazing?! That’s how important your work will be in simplifying the college application process.Responsibilities
- Mentor team members and provide feedback.
- Do code review and make sure that necessary documentation is complete.
- Hands on with pair programming to help the team members.
- You write efficient Ruby code for backend application with proper testing.
- Build APIs and integrate web/mobile application code with it.
- Attend scrum meetings with your colleagues from around the world.
- 1+ year of experience working as a Lead.
- A knack for writing clean, readable code with good understanding of the syntax.
- Ability to design relational database schema - both in MySQL and Postgres, that represent and support business processes.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, ORM, and REST.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like GIT.
- Familiarity with development aiding tools such as Bower, Bundler, Rake, etc.
Exact benefits vary depending on your location. That said, all full-time Cialfo employees receive the following benefits:
- Paid Annual and Medical leaves
- Flexible working environment
- Medical Health Insurance
- and more...