Cialfo is a leading platform connecting students, higher education institutions and counselors through technology driven solutions. Launched in 2017 with a mission to make education accessible to 100 million students, Cialfo provides a range of mobile and web solutions to students, K-12 institutions and higher education institutions. We’re one of the fastest-growing edtech startups in the region, consistently charting new heights!
With our fingers always on the pulse on the latest developments and technologies in education, the Growth team works to develop strong partnerships with K-12 schools and personalise solutions to support them. We’re an international team specialising in our own regions but united by our common goal of making education accessible to students worldwide. If you are passionate about making a positive impact in the education sector and are a driven self-starter with a knack for networking, join our K-12 partnerships team to be an advocate for Cialfo!Job Description
- The Growth and Partnerships Manager at Cialfo drives the sales cycle in the assigned regional team - under the leadership of the Associate Director of Partnerships and in collaboration with other Growth and Partnerships Managers, Field Marketing, and Customer Success Managers.
- This role's key responsibility is to engage existing and new customers to develop and win regional opportunities for booking and realizing revenue.
- Sell consultatively to understand the customer's goals and challenges before offering solutions
- And able to challenge the customer's perspective about their goals and challenges to offer a different perspective when required.
- Develop and win regional sales opportunities with their regional Growth Teams.
- Turning leads into opportunities to maintain a healthy pipeline.
- Discovering the goals of existing and potential customers.
- Develop a solution with our products that will address their challenges.
- Identifying champions for the solution they plan to propose.
- Proving the value of the Cialfo solution to every decision-maker or decision influencer.
- Negotiating commercial terms, contracts, and agreements to complete the sale.
- Focus on meeting your individual and team targets.
- Support leads as you progress them through our growth funnel.
- Manage email and school databases.
- Coordinate and attend conferences and events to represent Cialfo.
- Execute targeted & strategic outbound activity including cold calls and email follow-ups to reach key growth milestones.
- 3+ years sales experience, preferable in IT/Services and Education industry.
- Proven track record of cold calling and prospecting to create new leads, achieving personal and team goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or related disciplines.
- Experience selling B2B preferred.
- Proven ability to build and drive strong relationships, becoming a trusted advisor.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Solid understanding of enterprise SaaS applications and collaboration technology preferred.
- Interested in joining a fast-growing education technology startup.
- Highly organized and goals-driven.
- Coachable and value feedback.
- Proficiency with Excel and Salesforce is highly preferred.
- Comfortable in working with KPIs.
Exact benefits vary depending on your location. That said, all full-time Cialfo employees receive the following benefits:
- Paid Annual and Medical leaves
- Flexible working environment
- Medical Health Insurance
- and more...