At Nearpod, we believe teaching is the most important job in the world. Every day, we reach students through our learning platforms on Nearpod.com and Flocabulary.com. We have diverse backgrounds, but a shared goal of putting teachers and students first in everything that we do. We have won numerous awards including EdTech Digest’s 2018 Company of the Year. Recently, we were acquired by Renaissance to support the shared mission of accelerating learning for all. We’re looking for people with a lot of hustle, a lot of empathy, and a desire to do something meaningful. We've adopted a remote-first culture, and our diverse team is based across the US.Job Description
We are looking for a Temporary Billing Coordinator to help out our Accounting team during our busy season.
This is a full time, 40 hour/week temporary position (3 months). This is a great opportunity for someone who is currently pursuing a degree in Accounting and is looking to gain experience.
Our Ideal Candidate Will:
- Accurately invoice customers and clients
- Ensure customers are billed correctly for services offered
- Communicate with customers to answer questions
- Keep accurate records (customer information, received payments etc.)
- Proven experience as billing coordinator or similar position
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail
- Confidentiality and trustworthiness
- Excellent ability to organize and coordinate tasks
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without restrictionsWe are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.